Professional Portfolio: Resource II-3 Creative Arts
Topic 1 Page 10
In your words, describe learning experiences (activities) that cover Creative Arts:
- Include activities you have planned and used in past lesson plans in your program.
- Indicate the age group (for preschool setting: 3s, 4s, or 5s) OR (infant or toddler) and list the intended goals, materials and processes/teaching strategies. Discuss why it is developmentally appropriate for that age group.
- After submitting the assignment, you will receive a copy of it in your email. Save it, and be sure to have a friend or co-worker proof it for you.
- Type it on the template provided, and print it off to include in your Professional Portfolio.
- It is best to include a Visual/Sample/Picture of your activity and place it in a plastic sheet cover.
The Professional Portfolio is compiled independently by each CDA Candidate as part of the CDA credentialing process. The compiled resources and documents are reviewed by the CDA PD Specialist during the CDA Verification Visit.